Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fourth on the Farm

Part of intentional living, to me, is celebrating even the smallest occasions as well as the larger ones with people you love and care about.

It doesn't have to be a grand party. Maybe it's just small potluck get together with lawn chairs and a kickball.

Yesterday was our annual Farm on the Fourth Party (I've taken it upon myself to affectionately name it. :) ).  This get-together encompasses all I feel a simple and intentional life should be - a potluck lunch, kickball game, goats bleating in the background, laughing and life being enjoyed. I look forward to it every year! 

Here are a few photos I snapped to remember these days. I often have to stop and remember in the cheesiest of ways... These are the days of our lives. These are the days I want my kids to look back on and smile when the memory comes to mind. 














Do you and yours share special celebrations? Don't forget these are the days! <3

- Jodi


0 comments:

Post a Comment